Monday, May 5, 2008

1) exams are over + 2) Phuket

1) exams are over + 2) Phuket

My exams did not go very well, not because it was to difficult but more because it was TOO MUCH!! The people who know me, know that I like to do things last minute. At NTU that is NOT possible! For psychology we had to learn 10 chapters (each about 30 pages) and when I say learn I really mean, learn by heart, (what does your hypothalamus do etc.) At NTU we learn in one week what we learn in Holland in one semester. I don’t even want to start talking about Chinese :( I really do not remember why I was so stupid to take a more advanced level than what was necessary. Ah well luckily it is over now.

Maybe one reason my Chinese went so wrong, is because of activity nr 2) Phuket.

I went to Phuket while I should be studying my Chinese. Luckily it was very nice. We were in a great resort, nice weather! I went with Sheau (roommate) and her uncle. The only downside was that I was suppose to study Chinese, which made relaxing difficult sometimes.

Sadly enough, most pictures are still on Sheau’s computer so for now just two pics from my cam.





No comments: