Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Clubbing


Noor en ik in St James


I am starting to see more and more of the Singapore clubs and of my schoolmates when they have been drinking ; )

On a Saturday night Noor, her cousins and me went to St James Power Station, a club in Singapore, some people from my school also went (you can see some on the picture of my last blog). We met some new guys who we first thought were gay, because it was an after party for the Chingay parade. Off course they just played along and waited till the end of the night to tell us they were not gay, they (like us) did not know that it was a gay party until after they went in.


Noor's cousin and her husband (Bob)


Understand why I thought they were gay? ;-)

Anyway because we had so much fun we went clubbing with them again on Wednesday and it turned out that one of the guys was a male version of Noor ;D, same dirty jokes, same showing their food while eating etc etc. It was really funny!
After the club (Zouk) closed we went and sat on a quite bridge and just talked, also because it was Noor’s last night clubbing and the last night I would see her. At about 7 we went and got breakfast and talked some more, actually we probably laughed more than we talked. It was the strangest breakfast I have ever had, talks went from Chinese zombies to police chasing ghosts, to split tongs, Jason had a very nice and long story about how to pick your nose and Noor found it so funny that she fell of her chair laughing. Which off course made it even worse. By that time Sheau and I were planning there wedding and thinking about how terrible it would be to baby-sit their children. And in case you are wondering, YES we all were sober :D

No comments: